- About us
- Diving Courses
- Contact us
PADI Enriched Air Diver Course (Nitrox)
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
This course introduces and trains divers in the use of oxygen enriched air from 22% to 40% but mainly on the more commonly available mixes of 32% and 36%.
The course includes academics and introductions to new tables for enriched air.
- Certification : PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty
- Duration : 1 day
- Requirements : PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent, Medical Statement
- Schedule :
Flexible layout covering:
* Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
* Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
* Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how you set your dive computer and check nitrox tank percentage.
PADI Courses Plan:-